sibling love

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friend or Foe?

Well throughout this past year Kennedy has truly come to find a best friend in Addison. Not to mentioned they are basically involved in all of the same things, go to the same daycare, same pre-school, KQ, just to name a few. 
Even though they are around each other every day, and claim to be the best of friends. They definitely can fight like sisters. Guess that is what brings the best out of friends! I can't wait to see these two when they are seniors in high school. I will be willing to bet that they might be separated in classrooms by the time they hit kindergarten. 

1 comment:

  1. Best of friends one minute, arguing the next. I love that they are so close... I just hope Addi can quit being so bossy and that Cael doesn't get hurt again!

    ReplyDelete