Between 8-9 in the morning I began to watch the clock, and try to realize what was actually happening. CONTRACTIONS...
THE PLAY BY PLAY:
1. After contacting Jason around 9 telling him that he might just have to come home from work as I was having contractions, but would keep him posted.
2. Contacted the nurses at Mercy and asked them about when to come in. They advised me to come on down.
3. Kennedy completely not dressed, Cael playing, and watching TV.
4. I decided I should try to put a bag together for myself and take a quick shower.
5. Panicking.... I called Sarah Herrick and asked if she could watch the kids for a bit.
6. Literally throwing the kids in the car and hitting the road east in a mad dash.
7. Not going to make it past DeSoto... Why would I of had gas in my car???
8. Herrick's came to my rescue and quickly grabbed the kids, and Jason was able to make it to the gas station and drive me to Mercy....
9. Jason was so serious, and barely said a word. Much different than when we were in labor with Kennedy. A call was made to his friend Emily as she met us with a wheelchair to take me upstairs.
10. YOUR AN
I began to panic..... How could I be an 8??? I never dilated with either Kennedy or Cael, and now I was early, and at an 8. I can't begin to tell you the thoughts that went straight through my head....
* OH NO- That means NO DRUGS
* I won't be able to have a c-section
* What is going to happen?
*Will I get my tubes tied?
* Please just give me some drugs.
* Did I mention DRUGS????
Only to find out that my labs were lost some how, contractions were back to back, and time was running out. Before I knew it and less than an hour after checking into the hospital.
Karsyn Marie Stanford made her appearance.
7 lbs 11 oz.
20.5 inches long
NO DRUGS
NO C-SECTION
NO TUBES TIED
NO DRUGS- THAT'S WHAT I SAID.
NOTHING....
NOT RECOMMENDED, but the end product made me once again the happiest person on this planet!
There is NOTHING better than being a mother!




No drugs = my worst nightmare! Glad to have the whole story and I can't wait to meet her!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely precious and just think of the fun story you'll have to fill her in on one day!!!
ReplyDeleteWere you bored today? Holy blogging! Finally! I am so glad you are so happy! You deserve it, Mama!
ReplyDelete