I must admit when Jason & I found out we were first having a girl, we were both a little scared. Now after being blessed by having Ms. Kennedy for almost four years in our lives now we couldn't be more tickled to have a girl running around our house. Although when Jason & I tend to share visions of futures and hopes of what we'd love for Kennedy to be interested in I would be lying if I said I didn't want to her love the game of softball just like I did!
This past summer Kennedy decided she'd like to try out blast ball! I couldn't of been more excited. When the day came for our first practice.....
Look at her form right from the beginning.....
And down and read to field those balls!
And to top off any good day on the field, she looked pretty darn good doing it all as well! :-) Now next year we'll work on her getting assigned a number, and see if she likes #9 also!
No comments:
Post a Comment