We'll here goes nothing. In hopes of capturing our kiddos memories, conversations, thinking, and sibling battles I'm hoping our blog will keep everyone up to speed on our lives.
sibling love
Monday, October 25, 2010
A little pumpkin patch fun
We can't get enough of the pumpkin patch fun! Our little guy is soaking up the camera with his little smiles, and catching in the sights.
Hard to believe that we once called this girl our little pumpkin. This picture just seems to capture her in every way!
I am a mother of soon to be three. I have been married to my husband for almost 5 years this coming December, and have been blessed with many memories along the way. I teach first grade at Adel Elementary, and love every minute of it! I believe life is a gift, and must be lived as such!
No comments:
Post a Comment