Fall is one of my favorite times of year, but it just keeps getting better when you have such amazing friends to spend your time with as well!
Cael decided he won at his game so he was digging for some candy loot.
Time for a drink break. It's hard work being Cinderella & Woody.
The Adel gang! Not so easy trying to get this many kids to smile, look the same direction or even just sit still. But never the less. Memories were made & definitely cherished!
Summer 2013 (the pocket sized edition)
13 years ago

See, you're getting this all figured out! Yay! I like the pics of K and C in their costumes!
ReplyDeleteWe were so glad that you guys could come! Your blog looks great! You even figured out how to change the font, I haven't even done that yet!
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested in checking out my blog send me your email address to my FB account. My blog isn't open, so I have to invite readers. :)
Cute blog! You will have so much fun lookin back on it later.
ReplyDelete