sibling love

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Remebering like it was yesterday.....

11:00 pm October 30th, 2006....................................

Jason had just came home from working down at Mercy College, and I of course was woken up, and decided I once again needed to use the bathroom. Imagine that...... 9 months pregnant, and not being able to make it through the night without having to use the bathroom. This night was like no other night. No other signs, symptoms, etc....

Upon trying to return back to bed, and continue to catch more zzz's that wasn't in the plans..............

From tossing & turning, cramping, which later turned more painful. I decided they were probably contractions...

Was this really about to happen?

Were we ready?

Had we prepared ourselves for what was about to happen?

We made a decision & climbed into the truck and headed down to Des Moines to see what the docs had to say.


Methodist was our destination, and for the most part made it there pretty smoothly after calling my folks to give them the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment